Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jesus Branded

Hello Everyone! I'm now in Fort Collins, and very excited to be moved! In fact, I'm sitting in a coffee shop while I write this :).

So one of my favorite places to buy shirts is offering a free one to those who blog about them. Jesus Branded is this incredible site of shirts designed by Jesus people. The clothes have a great message, but are also very artistic - not a combination you often find! I have the Holy Spirit one, and I love it! They are very awesome for starting conversations about Jesus - usually when someone says "I love your shirt".

If ya'll want to check it out, go here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This dad doesn't want his daughter so far away. But he recognizes that, while there is not such thing as a general "higher calling", there is a calling for every individual. It's not higher, it's the only one, and failure to answer is, well, failure to answer. It's like knowingly disobeyig your big boss. So I had to forgive myself for being selfish about my daughter leaving, but only after repenting of my selfishness. But it's not goodbye, it's more like BON VOYAGE!.

Millie said...

don't you think this almost dead blog deserves at least one picture of you and danny?????